THE COHOUSING ASSOCIATION OF THE US
What is Cohousing?
Cohousing is a modern alternative for creating an old-fashioned sustainble community where neighbors interact. Cohousing brings together the value of private homes with the benefit of abundant common amenities, tied together with safe and nurturing communities. We focus on creating community, building sustainability and enhancing our lives.
What is Coho/US?
Coho/US is a national non-profit organization dedicated to the support and development of cohousing. Coho/US works to raise broad awareness of the benefits of cohousing and to actively support the development and spread of cohousing communities nationwide.
What is our Mission?
Coho/US advances cohousing by providing assistance to forming and existing cohousing communities. This is accomplished through a robust network of skilled people, resources, access to technical assistance, and ongoing research.
Coho/US Program & Services
- Educating and inspiring through national and regional conferences
- Serving as a clearinghouse and connector for resources and professional services
- Building a national cohousing community through networks and mentoring
- Fostering a cohousing-friendly social and policy environment through education & advocacy
- Collaborating on opportunities to grow the cohousing movement and nurture communities
From September 30, 2016 4:00PM (Arizona)
To October 02, 2016 12:00PM
13555 S. Cross L Rd
Mayer, AZ 86333
May 19, 2017 1:00PM to 4:00PM (Eastern)
2025 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville, TN 37228
Durham, NC 27701
Nonprofit status since: September 1996